2007年11月15日 星期四

Tokyo Tower: Mother and I, Sometimes Father


  Born in the coal mining city in Fukuoka, Masaya grows up inheriting both sides of his parent's genes--his forever hopeless and reckless Dad, and his gentle yet strong Mom. After going into a complete downfall, his life suddenly changes when his mother is diagnosed with cancer, and she comes to live with him under the bright lights of Tokyo. →"Tokyo Tower: Mother and I, Sometimes Father"http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809860462/details

1.Summarize what the article is talking about:
  This book is adapted for movie.This is a novel about maternal love; It's the first river novel of Lily Franky. This book can be an autobiograghy of author: from when he was three years old and lived with his parents to when his mother got cancer and passed away. The book is recorded about their livelihood of dribs and drabs, and it describes that Mother devotes her endless love and concern to her son. This book can make you not only cry but also laugh.

2.Write down any vocabulary words or phrases that you think:
i. Are difficult or you new to you: 1)Inherit. 2)Reckless. 3)Downfall.
ii. Are probably useful for you to learn/know:When his mother is diagnosed with cancer.

3.Say why you chose this article and how it relates to your life, your experience, you desires, etc:  
  I think this movie is extremely affecting. I'm touched beyond words; this movie makes me noticed that I should very cherish my family. Even though I sometimes have some quarrel with my parents, I think it can be another kinds of memory. Family is necessary, it's important to everyone. Parents are both great, they bring me up. I should cherish the time we're still together, and I should show filial obedience for my parents everytime and everywhere.

1 則留言:

Grandfather Hu 提到...

Dear Irene,

Absolutely! Never forget to appreciate your family, especially your parents.

Best,
Tim 胡迪