2008年3月7日 星期五

A mental test

Title: what Creation Records band are you? (complete with text and images)

1.Which word is most appealing to you?
○Shine
○Darkness
○Dreams
○Star
●Waves
○Tears

2.What's your favorite of these colours?
○Red
○Gold, Silver and metallic colours
○White, Yellow and lighter colours
○Brown, Green and earthy colours
●Black, Purple and darker colours
○Blue

3.Who do you relate to the most?
○Mick Jagger (Rolling Stones)
●John Lennon (Beatles)
○Syd Barrett (Pink Floyd)
○Lou Reed (Velvet Underground)
○Morrisey (The Smiths)
○Roger McGuinn (The Byrds)

4.Which of these lyrics do you like the most?
○"On the darkside, let the light shine"
○"Everybody is a star no matter who or what they are."
●"It's easy to pretend, It's easy to believe."
○"Need some space to be alone, Need a place to call my own."
○"Nobody ever seems to remember life is a game we play."
○"Im payin' the price of of a drunken night... Im wastin in the twilight zone."

5.Which word is most appealing to you?
Reclusive
○Moody
●Confident
○Modest
○Mysterious
○Flashy

submit↓





You Are... Oasis.

What you lack in originality you make up for in sheer determination. You have found a nice balance between party time and work time. You have the ability to convince the world of anything you want them to believe and you shamelessly do so. You are a purist who has the tendency to live in the past, which is your biggest downfall. If you could only learn to get with the times there's no telling how big you could be. You are destined to go down in history.

the test→http://tinyurl.com/4kcmv



1.Summarize what the article is talking about:
This title of mental test is "What Creation Records band are you?" There are five questions which can be chosen by yourself, and there will be a result after pushing down "SUBMIT".


2.Write down any vocabulary words or phrases that you think:
i. Are difficult or you new to you: 1)Reclusive. 2)Originality. 3)Sheer. 4)Purist. 5)Downfall.
ii. Are probably useful for you to learn/know:1)What you lack in originality you make up for in sheer determination. 2)You are destined to go down in history.


3.Say why you chose this article and how it relates to your life, your experience, you desires, etc:
I think this test is interesting. First the test asks five matterless questions and each question has the other different items. You have no idea about the result in this test. And I found that the result of mine is funny and, well, true.
First, I indeed lack in originality, and of course I make up for it in sheer determination.
Second, I really can find a nice balance between party time and work time. So I played madly in first semester, but still got an "all-pass".
Third, just like the test told me, "You are a purist who has the tendency to live in the past, which is your biggest downfall." Well, I think it's truest about me.
Sometimes I through a test to ponder what on earth the person I am. I think it can help me learn more about myself.

沒有留言: